- Spinal Muscular Atrophy National Convention, Washington, DC, “Dating, Relationships, and Sexuality with Physical Disability,” June 2014.
- The New School University, University-wide Conference, Manhattan, NY, “Embodiment(s) in the Therapy Room: (How Clients and Therapists Negotiate the Material Body,” April 2014.
- Muscular Dystrophy Association National Convention, Chicago, Ill., “Behavioral and Emotional Health in Neuromuscular Disease,” March 2014.
- ReelAbilities Film Festival, Manhattan, NY, “The New Image of Disability in Film,” March 2014.
- Myotonic Dystrophy Association of CA, “Coping with Depression in Chronic Illness,” a webinar, Fall/Winter 2013.
- The New School University, Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology, Manhattan, NY, “Addressing Physical Disability and Sexuality: A Clinical Approach,” Fall/Winter 2013.
- NYU’s Initiative for Women with Disabilities, The Young Women’s Program, Manhattan, NY, “Addressing Self-Advocacy Issues in Adolescents with Physical Disabilities,” Fall/Winter 2013.